Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update...?

Well, not really...I could come with a relatively long update, but this isn't the time for it...or it might be the time for it, but I don't have time for it. Actually, right now I should be in bed, but then I felt that it is such a long time since I've updated my blog, so though this is just a lot of BS just so that I can say that I have updated lately, it is an update...
That was a lot of words just saying the same all over...

Oh yeah, I can put in some pics from the weekend down in Kristiansand (cause I've been back for a week and some days now, and the weather is crazy).


And this picture doesn't give justice to the weather, because it has really been quite terrible. Blizzards, rain, slush...it's just been wild:P Where I come from the weather is normally a little more stable than what it is down here, but it's on the coast so I shouldn't expect anything else.

Today my I was up at the pub-quiz, and my team came third!!!(out of 35) A good start:) yeay!

1 comment:

phishtopher said...

thanks for the comment. encouragement is always appreciated.

i have looked through your blog a bit, but sadly i am deficient in reading norwegian. but the english posts, great.

so, you are an american in norway, or a norwegian who was living in america now returned home?