Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My yearly post..God is amazing!!

I've concidered deleting my blog several times now since I never end up writing any blog entries. But today I felt like writing about God's greatness! He knows us better than anyone else and even though we can't feel his presence all the time, He is present all the time. After almost two years of not having felt God's touch in my everyday life I can yet again feel that I am with him (because I know he has always been with me).
I've just been overwhelmed by His love and grace lately. He fills my heart with so much joy that I feel like bursting out into laughter all the time. And when I see people who have not known Him before turning to Him, it moves my heart even more. God loves me and I feel like a child again experiencing a father's love.


No comments: