Monday, September 01, 2008

something new

It's been over two months now. Sometimes you are able to be greatful for all the things you have got, but other times you cannot leave the feeling of overwhelming grief. Before the summer started I was planning on writing this blog thanking all the people I've met throughout the year and thanking them for having made this year what it became. I think I still will write this post, but for the moment I just need things to be, because He has set the right time for everything.
I bought a new CD of hymns that our crownprincess has put together and one of them is called 'the sorrow and happiness', how they follow eachother. they really do. now, I am leaving to start something new, something I have been looking forward to since May when I was accepted to AECC. In 9 days I will be moving to Bournemouth, which for some time seemed, not scary, but sad. I wasn't sad about going there, but I was sad about leaving Kristiansand. but now I am very ready to get started. Two months at home working in the same place as the three previous summers and not seeing many people your age can make you feel trapped. Now I'll face life again with all its challenges and joys.

3 comments:

Mette said...

God tur til England Kari! Håper du får det supert. Gleder meg allerede til å komme på besøk neste år;-) Klem

phishtopher said...

kari. sorry, i forgot to respond to your comment. of course you can quote me. it honors me you even ask.

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Deliver links to other complementary but non-competitive area companies. For example prospects often request me to encourage community groomers, pet trainers, and veterinarians. This month I will be adding a listing of these neighborhood corporations on my site to make sure that clients have straightforward entry to them and also have a reason to come back again to go to my web-site up coming time they can be trying to find a pet assistance provider.

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] But since you've expended all your price savings (after which some!) on a pricey Gucci handbag, you don't have sufficient cash remaining about to get high-priced leather-based conditioners and cleaning products. You will find no need to sweat your brow above this; even though you possess a dozen Gucci handbags, you will not need to have high-priced cleaners to keep them in tip-top form. Christian Dior has normally been referred to as a fashion icon.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk[/url][/b] The gold earring is furnished with orange, whitened and green sapphires. I'm able to reproduction louis vuitton barely maintain out Lv Pouches For Males to get double glazed in my listening to. I have never observed non secular beliefs be the situation an obstacle ever till whilst on an argument.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Part of your Louvre-Tuilleries community and very close to the Paris malls block on Boulevard Haussmann. An area which can be catching up with all the Saint-Honore districts name to be the most fashionable district, is Avenue Montaigne and Avenue des Champs-Elysees, exactly where Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Dior all make appearances. In terms of lodging, there are lots of Paris hotels for all kinds of budgets.

[b][url=http://www.lovelouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton bags[/url][/b] By then, he'd presently invested seven decades as an apprentice on Savile Row and he was nonetheless only 23 many years old. His very first collections were intended far more to attract attention than the rest. They did. From the 1900's, adult men carried travelling instances or baggage set up with hand-held handles. Given that these were being hand carried, the time period purse was now made use of for it. Sooner or later, these encouraged designers to generate these types of bags for ladies also.