Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ecuador

It's funny how one thing can lead to another, especially when you're online looking for something and then something else will turn up. I was in such a mood for a couple of minutes that I really missed my udub-peeps and I did the classical thing...searching for UWC USA on youtube. But what turned up was a movie about a guy-a quiteño- who is an alumni from the school, but now he was back in Ecuador. Just listening to the Spanish and watching Ecuador was enough to make me miss the country. I don't miss Ecuador very often, but now I really noticed how much I would like to go back, how I feel that it is my country. It is a country where I have lived and that I know.
So here is a movie just to show how beautiful it is..and if you speak Spanish, listen to the song:) I'm not born in the country, but I still feel at home there.

2 comments:

AK said...

Åhh... Quiero regresar!!! Jeg har savnet Ecuador så ille mye i det siste, får helt vondt inni meg... Jeg SKAL tilbake!!!

Kari - adresse verden said...

Ja, har også savna Ecuador ille mye i det siste..må vera det at me feira jul der i fjor;)